Sunday, July 21, 2013

To Be Determined

1.
My lovely dances in the moonlight
always moving, an image of fluidity
and grace. She always dances to a
specific rhythm and beat. Nothing 
can stop her and her indomitable
spirit. Her dance is a fight, a cry, a
raging against the sadness and the
deadness of the world today. My
lovely dances in the moonlight.

2. 
Oh, oh, look in the mirror young
one. Oh,
tell me what you see. See a light
shining in your eyes as you try to
smile. Those glittering moments
when you can see past the evil,
past the dark,
are fleeting. There and gone and 
back again like a ghost that never
can or ever will quit.  

3.
Not sure what this all means or even
stands for. Not really sure I want to.
But I can't say I never will know. To
search and wonder and pray and breathe
and sleep, that is the fullness of life. To
feel the curve of your lovers body on yours
and the smell of their sweat is the fullness
of being.

4.

I sit, silently.

5.

God, the silence that speaks, through whom
and in whom and by whom we live, move,
and have our being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment